Become a carpenter of hope!
Join the Carpenter’s Club by making a monthly gift to Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, Texas.
Habitat supporters know the impact that a safe, decent, and affordable home can make. When you become a member of the Carpenter’s Club, you are joining the everyday Habitat heroes whose support we count on to help us build hope and homes all year long.
Click here to join the club!
What Your Monthly Gift Can Build
- Build hope! $10 a month helps low-income families, seniors, and veterans build their homes and complete critical repairs to preserve their homes
- Build brighter futures! $25 a month helps open doors to brighter futures for hard-working families and children
- Build better health! $50 a month helps families improve their quality of life with safe, decent, and affordable housing
- Build change! $100 a month helps families break the cycle of poverty by building equity and intergenerational financial stability through homeownership
Carpenter’s Club Perks
- Hassel-free automatic donations
- Invitations to exclusive events and special build days
- Receive end of year donation statements for tax-purposes
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately
- Reduce paper waste, postage and administrative costs
- Ability to change, suspend or cancel your donations at anytime
Become a Member today!
For questions or further information on the Carpenter’s Club, please contact Development at email@example.com