Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County’s car donation program, to help support local families.
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Montgomery County. Donating to Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, TX is quick and easy. Your donation may also be a tax deduction.
We accept all kinds of vehicles – cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
How do I donate my car in Montgomery County, TX?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- You can start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard , or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our processing team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.